How to update my password ?
Change the master Password:
- The master password can only be changed by Splash Access.
- Please send in an email to email@example.com with your account name.
Change User passwords:
- Log into the admin section .
- Navigate to the “Admin Users .
- Click the Modify /View buttun.
- Edit the user access or change the password and press update.
Secure QR Guest Wi-Fi Step 2
Navigate to SplashAccess : Secure QR Guest Wi-FI The QR code system needs to be deployed in three steps , we need to store all the information within Splash Access in relation to the Location of eacj network and the SSID tags together with the Group ...
Add API key to Splash Access
Take Your Generate API Key Go to the my profile page to generate an API key. This API key will be associated with the dashboard administrator account which generates it, and will inherit the same permissions as that account. You can generate, revoke, ...
Walled Garden IP Ranges
Please add one of the following groups of domains and Ip’s into the walled garden dependent on which Splash Access account you have . If you are unable to add host names please submit a ticket to Meraki Support asking for this option to be enabled on ...